Friday, October 4, 2013

Artist Statement

Our ever expanding environment is the perfect platform for which to embrace the plethora of ideas and boundless knowledge the human experience provide us. With my aspiration to make aesthetically pleasing work, blending multimedia drives me to create, destroy, then reconstruct something meaningful through design, film, written word, and music.

I want to supply and present my audience with broad ideals and in result, manifesting their own. With a background in journalism, film, scribble art, radio production, and overall media studies, I strive to fuse an investigative nature with creative expressionism portrayed through the cinematic lens. To expose the world’s vulnerable mind and emotions to ultimately to speak on behalf of and define our generation. Together, through mixed media, we can find ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment