Friday, October 4, 2013

Crae's Artist Statement

     My appreciation for art came early. My understanding came later. I always knew I had a creative ability however I never knew how to express it. I gravitated towards film and media creation as a way of expressing the thoughts and ideas in my head. Creativity was something that I was always encouraged to explore but never knew how to fully embrace it.I
     I want to tell as many stories and ideas as seen through my eyes. I want to tell my story without actually telling it but rather through interpreting others people's experiences. I've worked on a few projects dealing with film and digital images before and everytime I sucessfully finish a project I get a feeling of satisfaction. My goal is to have a body of work that I can be proud of. That reflects the thoughts and ideas in my head that I was never able to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment