Friday, October 4, 2013

My Artist Statement


I love film because you can create whatever your imagination can make up, and the result of your imagination is art. Art is supposed to open your mind, make you think outside of the box and give you the artists perspective to certain things, whether it be a political, social, or cultural issue. My goal is to give you a different perspective on the issues of the modern world.
Being a hardcore gamer, I have seen crazy designs that will influence my work. Video games have gotten more intricate and elegant in their designs, their graphics crisper and more detailed. The amount of work being put in to the making of video games is the same amount that I put into my work. Dedication and determination is what my swimming coach taught me and something I seasoned over the years. You want something, you have to put in the work. That is my philosophy and I put that into my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment